work with us.
HyperCITY – Current Opening
You could also email your resumes to HR@hypercityindia.com
Job Title : Buyer Personal Care
The employee will be responsible for day to day activities relating to buying of product for the stores. He/she will be personally present in the market on a day to day basis to monitor market conditions.
Job Specification :
Total work experience : 3-7 years (Age : 26 and above)
Qualification : MBA
Location : Service Office
Preferred Industry : Retail
Skills required :
Soft Skills required: Product knowledge, Effective presentation skills, Effective negotiation skills, sound understanding of costing.
System skills required: Microsoft tools
Reporting Structure :
Reports to : Category Manager
Reportees : None
Internal Liaison : Unit Team, D&L /Marketing/ Store Operations
External Liaison : Vendors
- Responsible for day to day buying of Personal care products for the stores. Negotiate with new suppliers on product pricing, payment terms, cost of freight, provision of training, and the extent of their involvement in advertising and promotions, to decide on placing a purchase order with the supplier for the concerned product.
- Will be responsible for benchmarking across all stores and prepare periodical reports.
- Maintain profitable relationships with existing suppliers & adherence to the contract terms
- Monitor the stock levels in the stores; coordinate with the store personnel to maintain optimal stock levels in line with the consumer demand. Replenishments of Stores.
- Support the promotional activities in the store and ensure the merchandise is available in time and in right quantities
Job Title : Asst Manager- VM Fashion Category
The essential purpose of this job is to coach the development and implementation of visual standards with respect to the brand's corporate image and global position
Total work experience: 4 – 5 years (Age: 26 – 30 years)
Qualification: Graduate in fine Arts/NIFT/Commercial Art or Graduates/Interior Design/ NID
Location: Service Office
Preferred Industry: Retail
Soft Skills required: Creative, innovative, planning, commercial awareness/negotiation skills, conceptually sound (sense of fashion/space and proportion, colors etc.). A lot of confidence and energy, good communication skills and a passion for fashion, commercially focused and team work.
System skills required: Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop
Reports to: Manager- Visual Merchandising
Internal Liaison: Store Design, Buying & Merchandising
External Liaison : Vendors, Agencies
- Conceptualization and Documentation of VM Operations in terms of Signage Manual, Merchandise Presentation Manual, Promotion Manual and Store Opening Manual.
- Work closely with B&M for understanding new launches, brand/private to provide relevant VM Support at store
- Budgeting exercise of VM department, including calculation of fund requirements for VM using past data trying to minimize costs wherever possible.
- Plan VM for the units, highlighting the theme identified by B&M team at the beginning of every season.
- Executing Marketing objectives, event set up, shop set up and key idea zones
- With Store planning, decide the space to be allocated as on-hire in the units.
- Identify opportunities for Space On Hire and Brand Visuals
- Liaison with Marketing for in store promotions and events at the units.
- Training of Store VMs and ensure that the visual displays are in sync with the themes identified by the B&M team.
- Taking monthly feedback from units in the form of VM reports, expenditure lists etc.
- Taking customer feedback from the units to understand customer's perspective.
- Experiment with new material, new technology, new vendors which match Brand Value.
- Event central ordering, quality control and ensuring timely dispatches.
- Conducting Vendor Audits.
- Create a feedback mechanism for all VM initiatives taken in the Department.